- A professional short-telephoto lens, perfect for creative portraiture and low-light shooting
- Very fast 8-bladed maximum aperture for low light shooting and soft background blur
- The in-built Ultra-Sonic Motor (USM) drives fast and quiet Auto Focus with optional full manual override
- Prevent ghosting and flare with Super Spectra coatings
- Compatible with all Canon DSLR cameras and EOS-M mirrorless cameras with an EF-EOS M Mount adapter
Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM
kr510.00 eks MVA
The EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM is a fast medium-telephoto lens delivering superb optical performance for beautiful portraits thanks to its extremely shallow depth of field. The maximum aperture of f/1.2 makes this professional L-series lens the ideal choice for shooting portraiture both indoor and outdoor – with superb results without flash even in low-light conditions. The large aperture also provides control over depth of field, with 8 blades helping to create soft bokeh to isolate subjects with sharper focus.